Last year May 30... I made a decision that was one of the hardest of my life, I chose for every party involved that seperating my family would be the best decision for ALL of us. Right or wrong, we chose to follow through with it....
So here I am, I took a vow to focus on becoming the best me I can be. I had never done this and didnt know how, I jumped from relationship to relationship, man to man. I had the twins at 17 and 3 kids by 20. I didnt even know me... How many of us women truly have no idea who we ARE? I mean and arent we the one person we spend the most time with... I vowed no committments, no desicions, no moves or drastic changes, full submission to God to becom who I was destined and created to be!!!
So here I am the last 30 days of my vow.......... man have I grown, and this will be the test... can I do it, ONLY by the strength in God can I, and we will see:)
Here we are ladies Midnight is the chance to be us: stronger, wiser and purer-all me!!!!!!
Amen!!!....I myself am on this journey for more strength, more guidance, and more of a relationship with God. The saying is you never know where you are going, until you know where you have been! I know where I have been, and with the help of the Heavenly Father I will not lose sight of where I am going! I started in Jesus and I am going to see my way thru, I wanna be made BETTER in every aspect of my life...daughter,mother, wife, and servant! God is in EVERYTHING we do if we allow him to be apart of our lives! I love life, and love to live life, it is a gift that is greater than any worldly possession I own! God has been so good to me, and good to my life! I owe him my LIFE! this is another opportunity for me to gain a closer walk with him, and Im going in open hearted, and clear headed!Ladies... God is Good ALL the Time!:))
ReplyDeleteAnd all the time, God is good!!!
ReplyDeleteThis 30day challenge will be a re/newing of my faith and.trust in God..
ReplyDeleteA year ago my family was tested of all that with lies cheating and deception...I had to make a choice to give up and crawl under the nearest rock or stand up and fight for my family and what is right...
I was tested with who was real and who was fake I pushed everyone away because I would of rather been alone than hurt anymore than I was...
I prayed and prayed for God to put into my heart forgiveness of everyone that had part in hurting me and he did...now if those people choice to accept it and move on was on them...
But I do know one person he brought back in my life was nichole good or bad he did it for a reason and it is a test of faith and trust that I have opened my heart to her
I think it is so that she can see that I am a woman of God and a woman of my word...and that not everything you hear is the truth..so this challenge will let her see as well as myself God is good and. Does things for a reason and no more than you can handle...
So by the end of this challenge I will see and she will see that I am your biggest fan and biggest friend..I will have your back as much as I can and will hold you as much as accountable as I want you to hold me to be the best role models.for our kids and friends.....through gods eyes