Hit the Y this morning, mannnnn sore beyond belief!!! Reading war of words, this girl has been craving a candy bar ALL day!!!!!! Omg..... I guess a payday I could have lol... I did wonder what was going on on good Ol' FB.... Brief thoughts that came and went.
Today was a rough one....wanted some m&ms and could not have them so I feed them to my dog he enjoyed them....but went for a walk while my kids practice their sports....this is a true challenge of will power in truth and it will make you see how the earthly things are so additive....with prayer family and.friends I got this
ReplyDeleteGood night and.good luck everyone
Today was a rough one....wanted some m&ms and could not have them so I feed them to my dog he enjoyed them....but went for a walk while my kids practice their sports....this is a true challenge of will power in truth and it will make you see how the earthly things are so additive....with prayer family and.friends I got this
ReplyDeleteGood night and.good luck everyone