Good morning! I'm ready for the day, I will admit my urge to sign on and tell the Facebook about my day and wish my daughters a happy time at the zoo today... I remembered and moved on! Drop the kids off, head to the Y-bible study work, then personal training;))) Then walk at the oak...
Good luck ladies;)
I grabbed beef jerky at the store this am:( didn't even think about it!!! Had to give it away, no big though!!!;) lol such habit;)
ReplyDeleteToday has been tough but rewarding all in the same.....I hated going to sonic and not getting my burrito....but it will be worth it in the end...one step closer to my goal....
ReplyDeleteOk just got tested on my will power ....went to pick up my husbands dinner and they handed me a oreo cheesecake for my time......and all my buddy could do is say no they didn't.
ReplyDeleteIts ok I got home and gave it to my kids.......hahahaha
IKR!!! That was messsssssedD up!!!!! Lol
Deleteyesterday was a tough one but i made it through. i decided to fast for the day and actually did it! today has been a trial already and it isnt even 1:00 yet. sheesh....prayers for all you ladies!!
ReplyDeleteYour strong beyond belief autumn!!!!! Such a warrior!!!!!!
Delete