Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trials-trials

This week is kicking my butt the devil is at work on me!!!! Man is he working:( he's attacking my urges, my desires, my weaknesses, my relationships:( he making me push away the ones I need to draw near he's making me want to draw near the ones whom I should push away! I'm feeling like I'm breaking like I'm truly at war. I'm hurting people who don't deserve it! This week idk what it is but it's coming on strong ladies!!!! Major stuff! Please pray for me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pray for you daily......but the devil can only get in where you let him.....negative only comes in when you believe the lies of the world
    Stay strong and do right when right is hard...
    I was told that good things never come easy so if it just gets handed to you then its not worth having...

    ReplyDelete