All accounts deleted at 11, Facebook deactivated at 12 and in the shower to wake up natural and free!!!! Here we go! No feelings of indifference besides the one emotional spurt but prayer and tears cures that and I moved on!!!
im so ready!!! its about time us ladies take some time out of our hectic lives and focus on ourselves and the women god created us to be!! good luck everyone...LEGGO!!!! :)
I love you Jeanna
ReplyDeleteI am in.....good luck everyone
ReplyDeleteAll accounts deleted at 11, Facebook deactivated at 12 and in the shower to wake up natural and free!!!! Here we go!
ReplyDeleteNo feelings of indifference besides the one emotional spurt but prayer and tears cures that and I moved on!!!
im so ready!!! its about time us ladies take some time out of our hectic lives and focus on ourselves and the women god created us to be!! good luck everyone...LEGGO!!!! :)
ReplyDelete