Ok ladies it is official that crap (sorry no other word would cover it) we put in our bodies is JUST that!!!! Stuck at work starving so I was defeated I ate a dang milky way and a slice of pizza that had for snack:((( this girl feels like well crap! I feel soooo sick!!! Like really!!!!! So day 6 has defeated me:( on the chocolate part but I'm back, at it tomorrow:(
In some things I dont think God will judge us on such as eating a candy bar, during a Spiritual fast one must feed the heart not the mouth, the bible says "its not what goes in the mouth, but its what comes out that defiles the body", now if that just apart of your diet than thats another thing, but even in that instance dont go so hard on yourself...God tells us in the bible to "seek FIRST the Kingdom, and ALL its righteousness, and ALL these things will be given unto you" without perfect love, there is no perfect plan, excercise of the spirit is the BEST shape we can be in!:))
ReplyDelete